Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: hot spots

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Bill Watt's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 17th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (Another sample c of q question) when doing a thermographic image of a disconnect for a motor, we find 2 of the 3 phases are white (hot) and the third line is normal temperature. What could cause this? P.S. open phase on the third line was not one of the available answers.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member twh's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What are the available answers?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Bill Watt's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 17th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As of now, there are no answers available (except the ministry). I'm just posting questions that I've seen, and don't have an answer for. I have a few more questions with answers if you're interested.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Bill Watt's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 17th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry, TWH, I mis-understood your response. The available answers for this particular question, I can't remember either. I'm hoping someone can figure out the correct answer without having a multiple choice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •